Cyberpunk 2077 — Official Launch Trailer — V
Oglądalność: 18033002, długość 2m 12s, zasię 408495, zaangażowanie 39421. Would you rather live in peace as Mr. Nobody... or go down for all times in a blaze of glory?
Cyberpunk 2077, an open-world, action-adventure story from CD PROJEKT RED, is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, and Google Stadia on December 10th, 2020. The game will ...
- Is it… is it finally time?
- Tu polecam zerknąć naturalne-drewno.pl drewniane Bangkirai tarasy
, mam nadzieje że znajdziecie tu informacje.
- Notice the footage of each scene is limited to mere seconds as to mitigate another bug appearing.
- After 2077 patches, maybe this game will work properly
- It is shame that what I felt in my first play-through which I value most is definitely fading away by time.
- I'm seriously hoping that the next gen update looks as good as this trailer when we're able to play it on Series X/PS5
- Я всё ещё пересматриваю этот трейлер
- No matter what people will say. This game was a masterpiece and I will always cherrish it.
Hence me rewatching the trailer again ;)
- The simple case and point of scams in the modern day gaming market. When the entire production budget goes away on cocaine and prostitutes while a small amount is kept aside to the person who puts together the trailer to sell this scam. Even the whisper in this trailer is so awfully faked it's like listening to deadnoise and not a person naturally talking. All it's saying run away far as possible from here.
- i come back from time to time, reminiscing on the story and the bond i had with the characters.
This trailer hits hard if u finish the game.
- This is by far one of the saddest trailers I've ever seen in my life, not only for what it was, but for what could have been
- I said it even before the game was released... they're gonna hype it too much to the point where people will be disappointed no matter what they do.
- I'm enjoying this game so much on the PS5. Already played 120 hours and still i see new things every time i play 😍
- Excellent choice of the music
- This game compared to gta san andreas is worse than mario
- Just today i finished game. i have v played through all endings with male V. Some parts of this game hits to the feels. Truly good and memorable game no matter what anyone says.
- Sad thing is that this game had so much potential. There are cracks of brilliance in this game (like the music) and I feel like we could have gotten the game that was promised if they had just delayed the game even more. Of course people would be pissed after having like 5+ delays but that’s still better than having a half assed release.
- You’re gonna carry that weight…